Online Porsche Manual needed?

I have recently bought a 1989 Porsche 944 Convertible along with the workshop manual. Anyone that has ever owned a Haynes workshop manual will tell you there not that great. I remember at one time some one posted a link to various Porsche manuals that were online.

Could some kind soul please post a link so that I could find them.

Reply to
Wall Street