Owner's manual 96 Carrera

Need an owner's manual for a 1996 911/993 Carrera. Any help would be appreciated.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I have two ---- was going to put the extra on Ebay.

Mat '96 993C4

Reply to
Mat

And how do I contact you?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Anyone else have an idea where I can get a manual?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

There used to be a place over near Santa Cruz, CA that sold owner and tech manuals. I'll have to try and do some recollecting...

DS

95 993 Coupe
Reply to
The Dead Senator

Try here:

The my-porsche place was the one I got my tech manuals from, but they've changed and it doesn't appear for the better. Didn't see an owners manual either, but they might know more.

...and have you checked Rennlist, Pelican Parts and PCA?

Shoot, there's even a couple on fleaBay:

Not the right year, but till you find a 96, a 95'll do, eh? Or for $30 less, the 94 might work...

So many choices. Let us know what you do.

DS

Reply to
The Dead Senator

Try here:

The my-porsche place was the one I got my tech manuals from, but they've changed and it doesn't appear for the better. Didn't see an owners manual either, but they might know more.

...and have you checked Rennlist, Pelican Parts and PCA?

Shoot, there's even a couple on fleaBay:

Not the right year, but till you find a 96, a 95'll do, eh? Or for $30 less, the 94 might work...

Oh, but if I change my search, I find:

Exactly what you are looking for. So many choices. Let us know what you do.

DS

Reply to
The Dead Senator

Hmmm,

Did you get my e-mail?

RE: The manual printed on 5/96 for $11.00 ?

Admittedly, imperfect.... contained info on Targas and C4S models that were not pure '96 models --- but seemed to be adequate ... and cheap.

Comment?

Matt '96 993C4

Reply to
Matt

No. And apparently you didn't read the reply I posted here. Is what you have an owner's manual for a 1996 911/993 Carrera?

Al in Tucson

Reply to
Big Al

Sorry - didn't know if you got the e-mail that I sent to the imbedded address.

If you did, and are not interested - I understand --- was merely trying to be helpful.

Porsche is famous for making running changes --- for instance, there were 16 (sixteen) different transmissions in the 993 series.

I had an extra manual for my '96 --- it is dated 5/96.

It also has information on the summer '96 production that were sold as '97 models.

It does have information on '96 models only --- for instance the C4

--- which I believe was was supplanted in '97 by the C4S.

Its imperfect, but adequate for non-concours cars.

See atch.

Reply to
Mat

Reply to