Parts wanted, '88 944

Couldn't find any of this stuff new aftermarket, if anyone has this stuff LMK before I hit the dealer.

1) driver's side end cap and associated hardware for luggage cover. This is a non-split seat model if that makes a difference.

2) Mounting screw and mating stanchion for passenger side fog light inner mount. I busted the old screw off in the stanchion while pulling the light to change the bulb. Now that I have it apart I see how I could have taken it out without breaking stuff, but hindsight, etc. :) didn't have the luxury of soaking it in penetrating oil for a week or so like I would have, because I needed it working for inspection right away.

3) Anything that normally goes in the trunk. I have a jack, handle, and spare tire, that's it - no toolkit, air compressor, lug wrench (well, I do have a 4-way in there now but would like a "real" one) etc.

4) Speaker grilles for front doors. I found some grilles in the glovebox and about drove myself apeshit trying to figure out how to fit them, now I find out that they are some kind of aftermarket deal. D'oh.

Also a recommend on a good dealer for parts would be appreciated, I live in Bowie, MD (about equidistant from DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis.) Also experiences with local shops would be great as well.

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel