Please help How much is 944S worth

Hello all, I have a 944S with about 125K on it. The timing belt broke about 2 years ago. The motor crashed. I had it completely rebuilt. Then about a year ago I go to start the car and I hear a very loud pop and see some smoke I assume the belt broke again, but not sure. I figured some day I would pay someone to check it out. Any how to make a long story short. I just want to sell it now. What should I ask for it.

87 944S Body in good condition/Paint good Interior good condition. Could use rear Tires Has big rear wheels and tires. I also think the power steering rack is leaking Was a nice car, use to drive great. Timing belt might be broke/engine might be damaged. Everything else works and is in good shape. What should I ask.

Thanks

Reply to
Anthony Pintek