Poam

http:spankthbank.org is for free credit repair.http://mortgageconsolidationrefinance.com is for finance.http://potoukian.com is da bomb for refinance and consolidations!

is about credit repair and great mortgage deals. Word! OT but hope it helps. This is a public service message.

Reply to
donnotreply

Criminy. I knew it was a spammer.

Begone!

Reply to
The Dead Senator

You can report SPAM by clicking on "More options"->"Report this message".

Reply to
G. Mack

You've just given instructions for a user reading Usenet within the "Google Groups" system. Usenet can be read with a *large* variety of newsreaders. I use Thunderbird, so your instructions do not apply.

That said, I logged in to my Google account and did the thing you mentioned. I am quite certain that it will do no good, but I did it just because. Instead of contacting Google, the source ISP from which the spam originated from must be contacted. In this particular case, it was Bellsouth.

I did not bother in the first place because spamming has reduced its presence in Usenet significantly over the years. I believe this to be in direct correlation with the fact that actual user counts have decreased significantly themselves.

But I do thank you for your efforts.

DS

Reply to
The Dead Senator