Porsche: 911-FORUM.COM

To: Porsche 911 fans

I created a Porsche 911: Carrera, Turbo, GT2, GT3...site. It has Forums and Blogs of those respective 911 models.

---lawrence lugar

it's currently under development. but still fully functionable and useable.

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

Nice work. Maybe include a section for older models?

Alan

Reply to
wtrplnet

thanks, Alan

but the site is solely dedicated to the Porsche 911 line; lol - only the 'true' Porsche

---lawrence lugar

ps. if you'd like - i'm looking for partners, to help me grow the site.

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

That's what I meant. Specifically 911 models not designated as "Carrera, Turbo, GT2, GT3." Such as my '74 911 which was simply a "911".

Reply to
wtrplnet