Porsche 944 - rear suspension looks 'wrong'

Hi guys,

I was underneath my '85 944 last week changing a driveshaft and noticed that the bottoms of the rear shocks appeared to be in different positions.. almost as if one was lower than the other. On closer inspection, it looks as if one trailing arm is at a very different angle to the other, which I'm assuming isn't normal. I can't say I've really noticed much wrong with the handling - I've had it since the start of this year and don't know if it's always been like it or not. Also, the car doesn't look as if it's sitting at a funny angle. Anyone know if this is a problem, or a sign of something bad about to happen - and how to fix it?

Cheers,

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B