Porsche Model Number Insignia Badges?

Hi,

Can anyone suggest where I might find a "987" badge to replace the stock "Boxster" badge for the rear of the car? I spent a fair amount of time on Google but couldn't come up with anything. Many thanks in advance.

Cheers. JP

Reply to
J. Payne

Try asking on

They have forums devoted to specific Porsche models. You might also look at Pelican Parts (try Google) - some of the folks here swear it's a good source for stuff.

Porsche produced a "911" script for the 40th anniversary 996, but I haven't seen a "986" or "987" for the Boxster.........

Reply to
Jim Keenan

I've seen the 986 done by re-arranging the 968 script. I don't think there's a readily available logo with a 7 in it; I've never seen one. epbrown

-- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to
E Brown