Porsche Pinball machine F/S

Hello Goupe, Thought someone may be interested in this for there home Gameroom. Porsche based pinball machine produced in 1991 by Data East. Located in Norhtern Virginia and for sale best offer. I have $1350 in it, but best offer will be taken.

see pictures at

E-mail me direct

Robert Hooked

Reply to
Hooked

I'd love to have this. Will you deliver it to Seattle??? ;~P

DS

Reply to
The Dead Senator

I'm close by, but have no game room :/

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

You don't have to have a game room. Here are some picture of the media room I made and it shows how you can blend it in. The back glass of the pin has a Porsche, Land Rover, and Vett. I will ship but that would require $65 to make a pallett and Shipping something this big runs in the 250-350 range.

Check out these pictures of the Back Glass and Pin Placement.

Hooked

Price lowered to 1200.00

Reply to
Hooked