porsche renting

Hi all:

First of all, sorry for my poor english. I want to know if it is posible to get a secon hand Boxster in a Porsche store with Renting financial option, or if it is only for new cars.

And if you know what do i have to keep in mind when i see the car, please tell me (just to know the real kilometers of the car). For example: the steering wheel, pedals? (i don't know if you call it like this), suspension, etc.

And the last question: what do you prefer? a 1999-2000 Boxster S or a

2001-2002 Boxster?

Thank you very much in advance.

Van.

Reply to
Van Fanel

If I understand your questions:

It is possible to find leases (long term rental...2-5 years) at many dealers. Everything is negotiable; however, I do not know if they will lease one that's over 3 years old. This is all based on the U.S. market.

A 2000 BoxsterS would be much superior to a 2001-02 regular Boxster.

Reply to
Weekend Guru