Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Re: Koenigsegg CCX vs Corvette ZR1
May 20, 2010, 2:45 am
rate this thread
You're wrong PAL, it wasn't the uber expensive Carrera GT or the GT2RS
that crushed the ZR1 in the April Issue of C&D by 1/2 second in the
1/4 mile. It was the FAR FAR cheaper 911 Turbo. A 500 bhp 3600lbs 2010
911 Turbo CRUSHES the 638 bhp 3200lbs ZR1. That's superior German
engineering for you.
That's why Porsche bought VW while GM had to bailed out by yours truly
and a few hundred million other taxpayers.
- » Original 60s' Porsche 1600 Dealer postcards on the 'bay
- — Next thread in » Porsche Forum
- » This 10-Year-Old Kid Drives His Porsche Better Than You Could
- — Previous thread in » Porsche Forum