Rear spoiler

I managed to replace the cable assembly for the front trunk on my 964 cab. Now, I'm thinking about seeing if I can effect a fix for the rear spoiler that jut started misbehaving.

The motor for the spoiler works. I can manually raise it up and lower it down. Also it come up automatically at speed. The problem recently is that it will not lower automatically when the speed drops.

I believe there's a speed sensor feeding the motor that needs to be replaced. Any advice as to whether my assumption is correct, and if so where would this item be located.

Thanks for any feedback.

Reply to
rory911