Saw a race today in here in california!

It was between an old 80s Camaro against a Porsche 944 Cab! The 944 seriously got trashed, but i know them 944s only have a little four banger and thats going to be no match for a class all american muscle bound chev V8! haha the liscense plate on the Porsche said Devils like he was some kind of bad ass or something...maybe next time he should race something in his class, like a Honda. lol!

Reply to
Jizztec

You lose.--=20 Jack

J> LOL devils924 wishes his audi derivitive could beat a chevy product. J> The camaro has 155 hp, the 944 has 143. The Camaro has 246ft/lbs of J> torque....meaning while he was revving it 2500 rpm on acceleration J> you would need to rev your audi to 5000 just to pace! Not like J> devilsaudocheorkee824 would knolw what torque is anyways after J> driving a 4 banger! LOL anyon e knws a camaro does the 1/4 in 14.3=20 J> seconds stock from 1985, if no then yoy buy crate chev V8 300hp from J> the box (already better than a audi924 engine) and it will keep up J> with a 911 turbo after some 3.73 gears. we all know europe copied J> amierca with the transaxle, they saw it on the corvair and were like J> we need this! LOL looks like american enguniety wins again boy, you=20 J> better go back to germany with your audi and spout all its greatness J> with your fellow nazi friends LOL J>=20 J> "Devils944" wrote in message J> news:oKPdb.26359$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com... ??>> To add :

Reply to
Jack D. Russell, Sr.