service done!

I finally did my big service. For $1600 they did:

t-belt water pump water pump seal thermostat rollers balance shaft belt cam belt tensioner cam belt roller intermediate roller radiatior hose (was cracked) ignition rotor

I noted that they did not do the seals nor an idler. Was the idler something that should have been done? It does idle a little rough and erratic.

Is there anything you feel they left out or is that what the typical big service consists of?

Reply to
Subway Bargin Thursdays!

Also! The tapping rattling sound at cold has also gone away, makes me wonder now what was really causing that?

Reply to
Subway Bargin Thursdays!

probably a roller, would be my guess

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

hello , if you are the owner of the 944 with 105,000 miles then you got a hell of a deal ! although , some of these parts may not have been failing , it would not have been long before they would . if your not the 944 owner , then please disregard this post . woody

Reply to
woody

You seem to be an ID-10-T class user.

Just an observation. If you're keyboard typed that note itself, please disregard this post.

Reply to
The Dead Senator