Shell Vpower for a Boxster ?

Recently I filled up my 98 Boxster with Shell V-power petrol because they claim a few advantages for the engine ( cleaner, faster and more economical ). I just read that V-power is equivalent to 95 RON and the Boxster(98) basicly needs 98RON.

Could it harm the engine ? Any other experiences with Shell V-power ? Fred

Reply to
Fred Velderman

I'm not a Shell client, but it should read V-Power 98... Why don't you try the BP 100?

vricardo