speakers into 1970 911E

Have recently bought a 1970 911E which did not come with a radio or speakers. There is nothing cut out either in the doors or the back section panels for speakers so I have the dilemma of do I cut either of those to put speakers into or is there another way / place to put speakers without cutting? Ideally I would like to position the speakers somewhere else so that I don't have to cut the original trim.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

I think you are SOL. The only stock place for a speaker was in the middle of the dash . I have seen them added to the doors and the very back but you would have to make holes or fabricate an enclosure in the back or make holes.

Chris

73 911 E
Reply to
C McFaul