the ultimate porsche

We done got us a Porsche 924 with chevy motor! hohohohoh who be wantin to race us now? Devils924 lets go! Busta busta bling bling foo!

Brad & Techwhiz

Shows that it IS possible to make a silk purse from a sows ear!

Karl

Reply to
karl gruber

G Larson

Yikes, that is one ugly bastard ( figuratively and literally ), but leave it up to a Corvette driver to find it attractive.

Reply to
Devils944

tecwhiz

Found the techwiz homepage. Enjoy...

Didn't think I would find it did you? Well hillbilly redneck...the cat's out of the bag.

Devils944

tecwhiz