Track Day questions for Cayman

I'm considering doing some track days with my new Cayman once it's broken in. The question is what tires and wheels are people using effectively. I also don't want to throw a lot of money at this endeavor. Can I use the same wheel size and offsets that are used on Boxsters?

Reply to
jab-ph

Try

They have forums devoted to specific Porsche models and also performance issues.........

Reply to
Jim Keenan

I looked through the site, might have missed something but there doesn't appear to be much related to Boxsters and certainly not Caymans?

Reply to
jab-ph

is adirect link to a pretty active Cayman forum. A search of the word"track" found a 100 threads there, a search of "track tires" found 34. epbrown

-- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to
E Brown

That's what I was looking for, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Reply to
jab-ph

When you get to the home page, click on the "Web Forums" part of the menu that appears on the left. Then click "Browse Forums" - they have one for the Cayman S.

Reply to
Jim Keenan