Update 924 2l atmo.

HI, I'll baught a new Porsche 924 2.0l atmo 1978.

Yet the engine don't go, after looking the fuel pomp, the ignition what could be the junk with this engine?

Thank you reading my bad english, and writing the good answer...

Nota; does anyone have the Haynes Manual for this car?

Thank you.

Reply to
the big dude

Get a Timing Light and see if there is spark in the wires.

If yes, then get a spray can of Starting Fluid and spray it into the air intake.

This will show if the problem is gas supply or igniti> HI, I'll baught a new Porsche 924 2.0l atmo 1978.

Reply to
someone