What Porsche Forum on the Web is the most active?

I haven't been able to find one as yet, that has any more than 60 members!

Tnx

Reply to
Zeeno

You can't have been looking very hard - the 2 biggest are Pelican Parts (forums.pelicanparts.com) and Rennlist

- both have members in the tens of thousands. Pelican is most active on pre-1990 911s, while Rennlist has more people discussing water-pumpers and post-89 911s. No idea how the dichotomy developed. Both boards generate thousands of messages a day. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

Hardly surprising he hasn`t found them!

Not exactly scream>>

Reply to
BF

No, he hasn't been looking very hard, I typed "porsche forums" into google and got 518,000 hits, renlist is on the first page.

Plus it is mentioned here, and on most Porsche fan sites, at least the watercooled ones.

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

Porsche may not have been a Nazi, but he did work for them and learn some of their techniques. We see them in use every time someone tries using the company name ;-) Rennlist *was* Porschelist before the lawyers got to them, for instance. A google search of Porsche and forum would have turned either up, as well as posts on this and other newsgroups referring to them. Seriously, looking for them likely consisted of a visit to Yahoogroups (whose Porsche groups are admittedly anemic) and the post here. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

If looking for Boxster/986 stuff, try

Very active, friendly, knowledgable.