What's up with 993 Prices? I want one But....

I'm looking to buy one and I can't figure out what is a good price for one. The prices are all over the place. You see 100K+ mile cars for $22-35K then you see 30K mile cars for the same price range. What do the dealers give for one of these as a trade in? I'm looking to buy a southern 95-96 993, No Sault Queens Please! Silver, Black or White with Black or Grey Interior. 6sp with about 60K miles, one or two owner well taken care of with no problems, Original paint no repairs no dings. Anyone out there have one for sale near Florida Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris