Who's Put the Most Mileage on Their Boxster?

When I replied to another message tonight, it made me wonder how many owners have put more mileage on their Boxster. I've got around 95,000 on my 1998. I've had to drive 110 miles roundtrip to work the last year after changing jobs due to a layoff.

If you've got more mileage, let's hear about it.

Reply to
ndanger

Not more mileage, but my '02 has 64,000+ miles and runs as good as ever!

Sincerely,

MarcW.

ndanger wrote:

Reply to