Window regulator - 911SC

Hey all-

My old window regulator broke, and I'm installing the new one. A few quick questions.

1) How do I get the window out of the old rail? I've pulled the regulator itself, but I'm afraid to try prying open the rail.

2) My old regulator had two slides that fit in the rail. My new one (and I bought the new rails) has three arms. Does anyone know where the extra arm goes???

Thanks!

Cheers...Craig craig(underscore) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.C O M

CJS