Wndhield

Anybody give me a clue on where to find a windshield for my1960 356t5 porsche coupe? Looking for some one near Minnesota who might lead me to what I want.

Thanks.....Getting excited about driving again. Being 73 years old I don't have a lot of time to enjoy it again.

Reply to
cwa5375

If this company doesn't have it they should know where to find one.

wtrplnet

Non sense. I am older than you and still looking forward to many more years of driving pleasure, with the top down, in a 911 Cabriolet. Take care of yourself.

Reply to
Hernando Correa

: Non sense. I am older than you and still looking forward to many more : years of driving pleasure, with the top down, in a 911 Cabriolet. Take : care of yourself.

Drive On! You're an inspiration.

Reply to
Low Life #3