2008 Prius ordered

Ordered a 2008 Prius on Sept. 6th. I was told that the order could take up to three months. (but probably wouldn't) Has anyone here received their new 2008 yet? The waiting is killing me.

HN

Reply to
HN

I have to chuckle because, when I got my 2004 Prius, everyone was on a waiting list to get the first crack at whichever Prius configuration happened to arrive at the dealership, and I was fortunate to shorten my waiting time from 6 months down to 3 months by going to a dealer 30 miles away instead of the much larger dealer less than two miles from here.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

Had a call from an NYC-area dealer who has 2008 Touring Editions on the floor, not yet spoken for.

Reply to
News

Not sure where you are located at, but in the San Diego area the dealers' lots are now dominated by 2008s. I bought mine two weeks ago...

Reply to
CAPT B