Article on gas prices

What I found interesting was the "U-Tube" video that interviewed the Nissan Altima hybrid owner. The camera shows the RV and pickup truck over his shoulders. I can relate because I'm finally going to give my wife the RV she has always wanted for her birthday.

Prices have softened for RVs and I found a used Coachman that should work out just fine for the two of us and sell her Echo.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson

Yeah, but...

You are getting a converted van. What you need is a *real* RV with a toy box big enough to hold the Echo or your Prius. Then you wouldn't have so much of an issue in how to bring the RV home. :-)

"Toy boxes" are the hot thing among dirtbikers. A toy box is a garage on the RV. At least one $250k+ RV comes with a toy box optimized for a Mini (the little BMW that was a Cooper in prior life).

Reply to
David Kelly