Bluetooth: Motorola MPx220 vs. V551?

I successfully associated my MPx220 with the '05 Prius Hands Free system. But now my MPx220 died. I must decide quickly whether to trade it for a new one--I've had it only three weeks--or trade it for a Motorola V551 and a refund. Please give me your comments about either or both phones. You'll help me decide. I would appreciate it if you would copy my email address as well as a posting here. Many thanks.

Reply to
HH