Chevy's really got it right

Yeah, they really earned their bailout money. They're going to put out a Silverado PU with a hybrid motor that, according to an ad I heard on the radio will give it a whopping 21 mpg hwy. Very forward-looking Chevy, you've moved right into the 21st century. OMG, please don't bail these losers out. Let them go under fueled by their greed and shortsightedness.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

OscartheGrouch

Bob Lutz has already announced his retirement and all that remains is replacing Wagner and the board of directors. I know that some of the hybrid team leaders are moving up but the dead wood has to to leave.

In January, I had occasion to ride in a two-mode Saturn and it is just as nice as a Ford Escape but three years late. I've taken a lot of photos of engineering cut-aways of the two-mode and it is a tight package. Unfortunately, it is late.

IMHO, GM needs to do some severe trimming and it has to start in the front office. If this also include loss of the Volt, I won't shed a tear. Decisions have consequences.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson