do you think that prius is really saving us money?

Wow! gas prices are rediculously expensive. Even having a Toyota Prius nowadays, you have to think twice before going out. Why? well not because you don't know where you're heading, but because of the gas price. You want to make sure that you have enough for the REAL needs. But come on, we shouldn't be doing this. You would agree with me. We should all do something to make things run better and smoother, after all WE are the ones that can make a difference. Hopefully one day gas prices will go down enough to the point where we won't worry about it like we do now. There's got to be improvement with gas and everything related to fuel

I found this interesting place with beneficial tips for that have helped me, I thought I'd share it with everybody.

xprton54

Well I'm paying as much to fill up my car as I did before I got the Prius. In effect, my fuel costs have not changed so I don't see the problem.

So a Prius doesn't count in your book?

Actually you found 'alt.autos.toyota.prius' where we discuss things Prius. No need to SPAM some pointless web site full of banner adverts and non-Prius babbling.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson