fs 2001 Prius 62k miles $11,500 Denver, Colorado

2001 Toyota Prius 62,000 Miles CD Player, Air Conditioning Silver with gray interior Great Tires Salvage Title $11,500 firm I bought the car a year ago. I drive it every day to and from work. I love it. I bought the car after it had been in an accident. I replaced the fenders, bumper, headlights, hood and front airbags. The car is a beauty! I love it and honestly hate to sell it. I have an opportunity to buy another one that I can fix with my parts car. I will always have a prius. snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net 303-668-2688 cell (Denver, CO) I will post pictures soon.
Reply to
luckylips