Is there a way to disable the mother hen display?

I have about 6,000 miles on my 2010 Prius, almost all of it on the hilly city streets of San Francisco. Whenever I have a moment to spare I turn off the preachy and potentially distracting display about the economies or lack thereof in my driving techniques and practices. But the next time I start the car the nagging animations are back. Is there a way to make them stay away until I perhaps ask them to resurrect themselves?

Reply to
Chuck Charlton

Top left button next to the display (on my 2004; don't know about subsequent model years) has an option to blank the display.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Hmm. There are no buttons next to the display. The display buttons are on the steering wheel. I'll have to think about this some more. Thanks.

Reply to
Chuck Charlton

Oh, that's right; the 2010 puts the display in the dash display instead of in the LCD display.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner