It looks like Ford may leapfrog Toyota....

If you read the article though they are talking very tentatively about Ford plug-in hybrids perhaps becoming available in 5 - 10 years. I don't see how that would be "leap-frogging" Toyota, unless Toyota completely drop the ball on delivering plug-in hybrids (next year ?).

Paul

Reply to
Paul Russell

Reply to
Steve Giannoni

This fails to take into account any progress Toyota may make in the next 5 to 10 years. Also, I want to know how much one's electric bill will soar using plug in technology. Will it cost less, more than gas at $3.00/gallon? What will gas cost in 5 to 10 years?

This article does not say "leapfrog Toyota" to me.

Reply to
OscartheGrouch

that's why the word "may" is in there.

Reply to