IT'S TOO BAD WHEN THIS HAPPENS...

It's sad when someone takes over a good discussion board the way M15 has taken over this one, with off topic posts. Guess I'll be looking for a moderated board.

Reply to
ninnypoppa

Hmmm... When I accessed this newsgroup via Google Groups I saw exactly what you're talking about, BUT I've seen none of his posts using a SuperNews feed with a newsreader. It looks like SuperNews has blacklisted him.

Now I see that TeraNews and BellSouth's news feeds have NOT blacklisted him. I wish there was something we could do about people like him, but for anyone using a newsreader rather than Google Groups, it's a simple matter to killfile him. I wish you would consider that approach instead of leaving.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

It's not just here. It's happening in other groups. I don't see the posts but others have said they are old, from the '90s.

- Piper

Reply to
Piper

He is doing that all over usenet; best thing to do is put MI5 into your kill file as both author and subject.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner