K750i Bluetooth compatibility with Toyota Prius

Hi

My old T610 was fully compatible with a Toyota Prius's Bluetooth system. But my new K750i seems not.

The K750i pairs OK and [initially] connects OK but after a while (say, 5 minutes) the two disconnect. I dunno whether the phone is disconnecting from the car or vice versa.

Has anyone successfully paired a K750i with a Prius?

Has anyone generally come across a K750i Bluetooth connection timing out with other devices?

TIA

Lez

Reply to
Lez Oxley