Mileage per gas tank

My results are different as far as MPH vs. MPG is concerned:

As for AC, I find that above 50 mph, it is about a 3-4 MPG hit. At temperatures up to 90F, I can usually get by with windows and wind. Above 90F, it has to be dry and not have direct sunlight. Otherwise, the AC works just fine.

Now when my wife is with me, the AC comes on right away.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob Wilson

"Bill" wrote in news:NoidnZZtu49hejLZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@onvoy.com:

What an arrogant egotistical response. Your moral dictates are neither profound nor are they responsible. If you decide to go 40mph in a 55mph zone and someone else prefers to go faster your only 'moral high-ground' option is to pull over if they are unable to pass. Period. In a free America you do not have the moral (and probably legal) right to enforce your physical control over another. Go 10mph if you so choose but stay out of the way of others attempting to exercise their free choice to get where they're going. If they choose to exceed the limit that's between them and the law - not you. peace

Reply to
stromboli

Arrogant, egotistical response? You didn't even read it did you? It started with "Honestly, Cathy, I was thinking in terms of driving the speed limit.", a statement that renders your harsh retort nonsense. Care to try again? Read it, and respond without insult. Besides being impolite, insulting people in the anonymity of Usenet is cowardly.

Reply to
Bill

"Bill" wrote in news:7M6dncV_HbXLLCvZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@onvoy.com:

I suppose that's meant to get a rise out of me but I've already said enough. Judge me as you please. Curious why you think that I even know how to read. . . peace

Reply to
stromboli