New 2005 Prius at MSRP

New Prius Located in Missouri. Has side and curtain airbags. Email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com plz. Thanks.

Reply to
c271966

I've been told that there was a long waiting list for the '05 Prius, anywhere from a month to nine months.

Well I visited a dealer yesterday for the first time, and bought one the _same_ day, at MSRP.

Makes me think that anyone willing to wait will be able to get them discounted from MSRP really soon.

Reply to
Mike Furlan

Probably. I waited 7 months but passed up 3 units during that period.

Reply to
Bill

In NJ, I'm beginning to see used 2004 Prius' for about $18-20,000. Also, I'm seeing some on the dealer showroom floors for the first time. This fact coupled with the recent Toyota advertising for the Prius is leading me to believe that sales are slowing and demand is now caught up. I'd say that within six months, Prius' will be discounted. Also, the Highlander Hybrid will be out by June. This is sure to dig into some of the Prius sales.

Reply to
Jonathan Kaplan