One more Prius to the roads in a very unusual way (GMAP project)

Hello everybody.

From some time now I have been watching close hybrid cars. When the

feeling got strong I went to test a Toyota Prius and just loved it! The feeling of riding it in EV-mode is kind of like riding a bicycle :)

Even though the actual mileage may not be as the ones officially estimated (at least, that's what many Prius' users state), I feel like I should invest in this concept (by getting one for myself), so that more efficient versions may turn up.

So, I would like to let you guys know about the Get Me A Prius Project, my personal project to get one more hybrid to the roads, and be a proud owner of a Toyota Prius (I already feel that it is a similar kind of pride of owning a Mac :D ).

To any of you interested in this innovative project, check:

or projectprius.com

Best regards, Ricardo Pereira _________________ projectprius.com Help the environment by helping me getting one Prius. Check out the innovative Get Me A Prius Project. Don't forget to spread the word.

Reply to
Pereira

Why don't you work for it like the rest of us did?

- Piper Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.

Reply to
Piper

There is nothing innovative about begging - the world's second oldest profession.

Reply to
notaguru

I disagree. If it weren't for begging, you wouldn't NEED the world's first profession.

Reply to
Tom Ricostronza