Praise be Finally Im home!

Hi all!! Im from Australia and I've got 2 2004 Priuses now..great to find a NG for us Prius owners. Ive been at our local cars NG here and they totally HATE Priuses giving any excuse to not own one..frankly Im sick of dealing with such negative types and am delighted to come across this NG. I love my cars and am sure you all do too! Catch you all soon.

Lu R. :)

Reply to
Lu R

Lu,

This is perhaps the LEAST popular and LEAST useful of the Prius discussion groups. There are many others that over the years have accumulated enormous user data, technical files, and optimization support.

Just google "prius discussion" or "prius forum" for a resource list, but start with:

And one of the best information resources (not a forum or discussion group, but the Prius Library!):

Lu R wrote:

Reply to
Ike

His information is not so great.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

As an engineer and early adopter, I've found his data very useful. My '04 is fully instrumented (ScanGauge plus other sensors) and I find no conflict between my own experience/observations and John's site. On the other hand, I haven't looked in years and will welcome introduction to better resources.

Ike

Reply to
Ike

Hi Ike and thanx for the info. I see oil prices arent over with yet today. Sure glad I bought my Prius!

Lu R
Reply to
Michelle Vadeboncoeur