Prius Clock

Our 2006 and 2007 Prius clock are 2 hours ahead. This is not the LED clock but the computer's clock, the one that shows cell phone call log times and the NAV system times. We already set the correct time zone and daylight savings. It seems to me the GMT offset is incorrect but I can't find out how to input the correct info. I am wondering if this can only be done by a dealership.

Reply to
Resist

I was contacted by Toyota about this issue. They had heard about it on the Lexus side before. The rep I spoke to even looked at several vehicles on their lot and all had incorrect Call Logs. He said apparently Toyota knows about this but not many customers have said anything. So there is no word if a fix is even in the works. He even asked them where the Call Log gets the time stamp from and wasn't given an answer, like it is a secret or something. Anyway, I am glad it was not my cell phone or cell service. Now Toyota needs to get off their butt and do something about it.

My suggestion is that everyone should be complaining about this issue so Toyota will fix it.

Reply to
Resist