Prius does it again!

Toyota Prius Hybrid tops Germany's VCD Automobile Club's annual list of the most environmentally-friendly vehicles. 19/08/09

Reply to
Lu R

It did so twice, it seems.....

Reply to
Dave

No I think that was just an echo from the empty "interested people" halls.....

Reply to
Knobdoodle

Seems to me that the terms "environmentally-friendly" and "automobile club" don't belong together anyway.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

True; they probably should club the drivers if they want a result.....

Reply to
Knobdoodle

Lol :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

Lol well Knob..good name btw..I wasnt expecting most of the rockapes in aus.cars to actually accept this fact...but shit man.. if you cant deny it then have a go you mug! :)

Reply to
Lu R

Most of the "rock apes" in aus.cars probably couldn't care less, as you seem to be the only one around here who gets a woody over the Prius or anything it's supposed to be capable of doing. Everyone else seems to have a life.

At the very least, everyone else seems to have better taste in motor vehicles than you do :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

And the details for those interested are :

Lu R

Care to explain such rantings?

Reply to
Lu R

The utter irony of your post is unbelievable.

When you get a life, come back and let us know, OK? Otherwise we'll think you're dead.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

It would appear so to you, but then you're an Amercian aren't you?

Think whatever you like, but if you honestly believe I'm going to be the slightest bit concerned about what a bunch of golf cart drivers think of

*me* then you've got both hands on your wang.

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

It really should be obvious, and need no explanation. Anyone who needs it explained probably won't understand anyway.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Denial noted.

Reply to
Lu R

Hey when you're down just throw in some racism to get you through scumbag...

Coming from the guy who drives a LPG BBQ trolley thats just GOLD!!! LMAO

Reply to
Lu R

Bear in mind that you're replying to a bloke who has the intelligence of a pair of thongs.....

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

Ah boy... The "Denial" card being played by someone who's dumber than boot polish.

You just *gotta* love that :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

I don't think there's anything particularly racist about calling someone an Amercian.

Funny, huh? Here's the *really* funny shit right here:

It's big enough to just about fit your car in the back. It seats more people than your car can, it can *tow*, it has an engine that makes more power than

*both* the engines in your car combined, It drives better than your car does on it's best day. It's nowhere near as hideously ugly as your car is, it *doesn't* have an interior designed by a Start Trek fan on smack, and it's better for the environment than your car could ever hope to be.

And here's the really good bit....

It's about as cheap to run as your car is without having the "I'm an ignorant hybrid wanker who thinks it's cool to drive an over-priced golf cart"" tag attached to it :)

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:34:12 -0400, Elmo P. Shagnasty blathered on in:

Shit, and we thought you'd buggered off back to the Mall for your jollies..

Reply to
Toby Ponsenby

I'm trying to understand why you participate in the Prius group if you're not interested at all. I guess you're finding it hard to find actual live people to listen to your narrow-minded blather. Hopefully this trolling of yours is filling that void--we wouldn't want you to be too lonely.

Reply to
DougSlug