Radio drops when AC comes on

Hi all,

The radio turns off when the AC turns on, each time. I'm not sure if it's tied to the AC cycle, just seems that the AC banner appears as the audio stops.

The local deal wasn't able to find the cause (not sure they even saw the problem) and they don't seem willing to trouble shoot the issue much.

Anyone else see this and what can I do about it?

Regards,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Schenkelberg

Does the radio power off or is the ASL syetm cut off thevolume ??

Reply to
Don Baker

Did you check to see if any audio error codes were in storage?

Reply to
Bill