Removing of messages

To the co-ordinator of this group

I have - to the best of my knowledge - set up this group like all my other groups, yet the Prius group has a very short retention of messages time - if more than a few days old - they disappear. As I only get on to it possibly once or twice a week - can you advise how to overcome this problem. Regards New Prius owner Peter F Johannesburg

Reply to
Peter Fleming

Speak to whoever runs the usenet server you use; that is where the messages are stored, and only they have control over the retention period.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Welcome to USENET (newsgroups). Archive time is whatever newsserver has set up. Try a different newserver.

I usually read this here:

There is much more Prius discussion that can be found at:

mrv

In the meantime you can use Google Groups search to find expired articles. See also the BBs

and

richard schumacher

Thanks everyone for the advice and assistance Peter

Reply to
Peter Fleming