Seat covers

Any one no where to go to get some seat covers for a 2004.. I get the lite orignal seats so soiled..I,m hunting for some similer to whats on the seats now but a darker cover.( NO wild stuff !! I,m to old for all that hi hi

Reply to
Don.H

Regardless of what you get, be sure it is compatible with your side impact air bags.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

I bought a set for the fronts and rear from Coverking:

They have an excellent fit (computer designed and tested) and have flaps for the side impact air bags. I bought them in leatherette (have young kids), but they can be made in neoprene and velour, as well . . . .

Reply to
1

You might want to check out gtcovers.com while you're at it. Also excellent fit. Velour available. Built-in "Scotchgard".

Reply to
BMcGraw

Try

they have what you need.