Traveller's hybrid discount

It has been announced but nothing hard will be known until February. We've called two agents and the last one told us it will be offered "in

36 states." The rest is up in the air.

When Traveller's makes this plan real, we'll be contacting our agent to ask what Allstate is going to do as well as get quotes from the Traveller's agents. Certainly "asking" is always OK and we're going to give our Allstate agent a "heads up."

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob Wilson

It is going to be a 10% discount on the hybrid vehicles, but what states are covered is still up in the air. They have a website to sign up for notification.

dkupersmith