Valet Parking

Has anyone found a good way to have valets actually park a Prius for you? I gave the guy the little card that Toyota provides, gave him a brief rundown of how to get the car to move, and he ended up leaving the keys in the car and leaving it on the street instead of trying to figure out how to drive it to the parking garage. I think he thought the valet information card was actually the key, since he had dropped the key on the floor and didn't even realize it ...

Reply to
Chris Shearer Cooper

No. Or if they have they're not talking about it.

Reply to
richard schumacher

This is always an issue it seems. I had a guy the other day swear he knew how to drive it, then I see the Prius engine roaring as he kept pressing the gas (in Neutral), wondering why he wasn't going anywhere. Turned out he knew about 5 words of English, including "Yes, I know how..."

Reply to
beernuts