What is the best snow tire for Prius?

I bought my 2005 Prius last September and had some problem climbing up my driveway when it is covered with snow last winter. I am considering equipping it with brizzaks but not sure what grade and size and what impact it would have on the mileage. thanks, pac

Reply to
PacKat

I face the same situation but don't think snow tires will help me. I can walk right up it with the factory tires when it is covered with snow but have a problem when it is clean but covered with frost. In that situation the snow tires might get less traction than the factory ones.

Reply to
Ingenuous