Wheel Corrosion Under Plating

My '01 has never given me even a suggestion of any problem of any kind, EXCEPT for the alloy wheels which show signs of areas where the base material is beginning to corrode in patches under the top plating. Other than cosmetics, is there any reason for concern?

Reply to
Steve Giannoni

No. There are businesses that specialize in refinishing and re-coating alloy wheels.

Davoud

Reply to
Davoud