Which buggy to choose for the Toyota Prius?

Hello,

I'm interessted to buy a Toyota Prius, but does somebody know if there exists a buggy for babys which takes not too much space that its possible to put it in the boot?

Reply to
Trinity Of Matrix

This is actually not a major restriction; even our (front-to-back) double stroller fits, albeit without much room left over. There *are* a few models that don't, but anything that folds reasonably compactly will likely be fine.

Reply to
Aaron M. Ucko

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 05:10:21 -0400, Trinity Of Matrix wrote (in article ):

The full-size Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe stroller folds and fits in the rear hatchback area with no problem.

Reply to
Jeffry L. Johnson