Will future Prius explode like a Dell laptop Lithium Ion battery? YES

There is nothing at the link you provide that says Toyota is going to use lithium ion batteries. You trolls are very poorly informed.

Reply to
Bill

Another dumb shit who doesn't understand the difference between composition and engineering.

Oh, not really another one, just the same f***ed up lying coward bigot-boy colors/izod.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

The poor troll boy doesn't understand the difference between Toyota using it, and a third-party conversion company using it.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Reply to
Horse's Ass

"The system replaces the existing Prius battery with an advanced lithium ion battery and can be charged at home using a standard domestic power socket."

You need to work on your reading comprehension, you stupid fool.

ADVANCED LITHIUM ION BATTERY

You tree huggers are dumber than Scientologists.

Reply to
crystal

And what battery system is Toyota planning on using in a few years? Not the batteries you kind of people put in your vibrating thingies.

Reply to
crystal

I'm the Dutch Boy who keeps putting his finger in the dyke.

Reply to
crystal

Instead, I replied to one. At least your name is accurate. :-)

Reply to
crystal

It isn't Toyota replacing the batteries you moron. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Reply to
Bill

We certainly can't tell from your link. You don't know, we don't know. Go back to your crib.

Reply to
Bill

Your ignorance is your greatest strength.

Reply to
crystal

Take your meds, wild Bill. You know that lithium ion batteries will be the next generation of hybrid batteries. Idiots like you will scream hallelujahs and hug a tree.

Reply to
crystal

Why are you here? This group discusses the Prius. You want to be in alt.binaries.adolescents.

Reply to
Bill

That is referring to a third-party conversion, not to Toyota.

And you are the dumbest of all.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Do you think that this troll cares about facts?

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Is that where you're from, Billy? You discuss the Prius when you aren't busy slurping each other.

Reply to
crystal

So you are saying Toyota will never have a factory lithium battery system. And when they come out with one in two years, you'll be the first to say you told everyone about it first.

Go trim your girlfriend's beard.

No, you are the dumbest of all.

Reply to
crystal

Who knows if you care about facts? You certainly pretend you are a man and that's a fact. Get a few more piercings and tats and join the circus, you freak. Hilarious how I outed you here.

Reply to
crystal