Will the Nav DVD 2011 v. 11.1 work in 2007 & 2010 Prius?

Anyone know if for a 2007, this Navigation DVD gets rid of having to manually hit that silly "I Agree" button to acknowledge you read the verbiage on screen every time you "boot" your car and drive? I like how the software does it for you in our 2010.

ALSO: I've never understood why it is so unsafe that I can't read the BIG song message on my radio yet I can study the smallest driving route veins on a damn map while cruising along. Is there a logic behind this or better yet any easy button hacks to override this when moving?

Reply to
StillLoveMyPrius

Anyone know if for a 2007, this Navigation DVD gets rid of having to manually hit that silly "I Agree" button to acknowledge you read the verbiage on screen every time you "boot" your car and drive? I like how the software does it for you in our 2010.

ALSO: I've never understood why it is so unsafe that I can't read the BIG song message on my radio yet I can study the smallest driving route veins on a damn map while cruising along. Is there a logic behind this or better yet any easy button hacks to override this when moving?

I really like the Bluetooth connectivity on my 2010 but every now and then it gets confused and fails to connect either my cell phone or iPod. Thankfully the connect button isn't disabled at speed.

Seems to happen when I have both devices in close proximity to the console like, for example, when both are sitting on the dash. If one is in the center console and one is in my coat pocket they always both connect flawlessly. This started after the iPod was upgraded to OS-5 so perhaps the enhanced iPod Bluetooth is interfering with the cell phone's BT.

Reply to
Al Falfa